If your in a dog club, and looking for a new, novel way to raise funds for your club, then we have the ideal solution for you. Book one of our photo shoot sessions, for all your members to bring along their dogs to, and help raise some funds for your club. Their is no booking fee to be made, and we offer full UK coverage.
With one of our photo sessions, we provide all the equipment needed, and can set up in an area as small as 3mx3m. We bring our portable studio to you, so you can get professional studio photographs, in a location the dogs know. If your club normally meets in a village hall (or similar), then this is ideal for you. Your members will have their animal photographed professionally, and if the member wants to, they can even get in the studio as well! Depending on the weather and location, we can also do outside portraits as well.
We’ve worked hard to make sure that everything is easy for the organiser of these events. We don’t like giving you extra work to do, so have made the process really easy. Here’s how it goes:
- Contact us, and let us know who you are, where you are, and what dates would be great for you.
- We’ll get back to you, and let you know if we are available for those dates, and send you the booking forms. If we’re not available for your first choice, we’ll give you some alternatives.
- Once all booked and agreed, we’ll send you some marketing material. this will include posters and sample email templates to send to your members.
- We turn up on the day, get set up, and start photographing members dogs.
- After the event, we edit the images, and upload them to our online gallery. We then email yourself, and any members who left their email with us, to let them know where the images can be viewed and purchased.
- We handle all orders and emails, and dispatched ordered products direct to the members.
- After 4 weeks of the images being online, we send a cheque for 10% of the takings to the club.
There is no outlay cost to the club, and no initial cost to the members wanting their dogs picture taken. Members only pay for the images they want, in the sizes they want. Typically, we would take more than 20 images of each dog, and product prices start from under £5.
Normally we would expect to be with a club for 2 to 3 hours, depending on how many members have shown an interest in having their dogs portrait taken. Some dogs we can photograph in a number of different ways in just 10 minutes, others take longer, and we really don’t mind how long it takes.
We offer full UK coverage, and cover all types of clubs and groups. So give us a call today, and get your booking made.